Mar 14, 2012 Found a problem with the changes I made for the new UO patch system that ultimately was causing UOAssist to not load with UO. I believe I fixed it so get the latest patch if you haven't already and try it out. If you do still have the problem with UOAssist not loading with UO please try all 3 of the load methods and let me know if some/all of them are not working for you. Before reporting trouble please make sure you are running the latest versions of UOAssist.exe and UOAssist.dll by clicking the Settings button at the bottom right of the UOAssist update/news page. At the bottom it will display the versions - they should be UOAssist.exe 184.108.40.206 and UOAssist.dll 220.127.116.11. Sorry for the trouble but I will keep working on a solution if this latest UOAssist update doesn't correct the problem. Mar 14, 2012 Some email has been received with people explaining they aren't seeing UOAssist after getting the latest patches for both UO and UOAssist and this has been confirmed for certain settings. Here is a work around until that gets fixed. Start UOAssist On the UOAssist news/update page click the Settings button in the bottom right corner. Near the top middle of the screen you'll see the 'Load UOAssist using' options. Select the 'oldest' method.