1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Those without a creditcard

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Monkey, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Monkey

Monkey Guest

Well we're pretty shafted so far, right? I personally pay through paypal or iDEAL through paybycash, but I suppose SA is not going to be added to that yet today?

Oh joy.

2. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Wait for the EA Store..

3. Experimental

Experimental Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Paypal has a plug-in that lets you generate a secure single-use credit card that automatically fills in forms and the amount.
    It acts exactly like a credit card but draws the funds from your bank account instead of from a line of credit.
    I've used it three or four times now and it's one of the best things anyone has come up with IMO.

4. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

ea store should use paypal or paybycash i think, if not they said on fof friday that you can buy a eastore card at like walmart and stores like that. hope that helps ya. lots are waiting for eastore to get the game up on it. try searching for Stygian Abyss instead of uo or ultima.

5. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Those cards are North American only.

6. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

You can use the paypal plug in to generate a secure visa card for a transaction such as this. I have done this in the past and it works without issue.

7. Alezi

Alezi Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Use a debit card?