1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on the Britain Library Collection - How Too

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Rocklin, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

I really don't care what I turn in or collect, I would like to get all the non-glasses items from the Brit Library Collection. What would be the way to do this with the least amount of carpel tunnel injury?

I was thinking fishing. At 20 points a scale (serpents) and 1 point a fish, it seemed like a good way. Any thoughts?

P.S. Botters need not apply.....

2. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

When I had money, I went around and bought up all the Bulk regeants I could find and turned them into the Mage Librarian. It was only about 2 mil for those glasses, way less if you want the other items.

Another way I collected was Necro regeants. I killed Lich lords in Ilshenar and collected their regeants. They drop quite a few and I was able to get a lot of points for those with little effort since I was training swords there.

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Umm....checks for 1,000,000 gold?? Each one would be worth 66,666 points.

4. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

Umm, yeah what she said.:dunce:

5. Lady Tiger

Lady Tiger Guest

I did ingots...I mined ingots just for the turn in's and it worked great....Plus gmed my miner that way