1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on this template

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Black Sun, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I am thinking about starting a character on Atlantic for a bit of a change in scenery. I was thinking about a stealth dungeon picker. I have always had a soft spot for the rouge class, so this seemed like a lot of fun. My aim is a guy who will be able to run into a dungeon, unnoticed if possible, pick a chest and make off with the loot with as little conflict as possible along the way. This will be strictly a PvM char. PvP is not my thing. Here's the template I was thinking of..

Lockpicking - GM
    Fencing - GM
    Tactics - GM
    Hiding - GM
    Stealth - GM
    Healing - GM
    Anatomy - GM

Dex - 100
    Str - 100
    Int - 25

And enough mage jewels to cast telekinesis and recall.

This is just to start. Once I am able, I would like to get him a + stat scroll, and maybe reduce healing and anatomy to accommodate a +20 scroll for fencing or stealth.

I'm curious to see what everyone else thinks of this setup. Anyone played it? Any advice or comments?

2. Salty Pete

Salty Pete Guest

You really only need 80 stealth.