1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thoughts?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by ChReuter, Mar 7, 2011.

1. ChReuter

ChReuter Guest

Anyone else getting kinda tired of all the items with Mesanna's name on them? It's starting to look like narcissism!

2. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Re: I Could Not See To Escape From Mesanna Playing Roulette

3. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

I dont think he even attends events...:(

4. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

If you don't like it YOU CAN GIVE ALL YOUR MESANNA ITEMS TO ME that you ever get, k?

Definitely one of the most pointless posts ever. Clean-up time?

5. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

Mesanna items are some of the most unique items to be created and the most collectable. Its not like she is making ramdom items and giving them out. each is unique and has a story line/event, and usally have her special touch in there name or making. I dont think you will find a person that agrees with you

6. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Mesanna's pretty solid and responsive to the player base. if she wants to tag her name on everything in game, I probably wouldn't care if we rode mesanna's war horses and attacked with mesanna's plane swords and casted mesanna mysticism spells.

7. Athelas

Athelas Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*hugs Mesanna Slippers and makes growling noises*

8. lupushor

lupushor Guest

Lame topic.

There are way more items labeled 'Rubble' and you don't see anyone complaining.

9. Prime.

Prime. Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I'd rather it be Mesanna's name than any of the others devs! :O

10. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

i dont mind it being any of the other devs either, but to respond to the original poster, those items bearing mesanna's name show that the "goddess of rares" herself showed up and graced us with her mere presence. Her items are some of the most sought after and the rares community even held a mesanna lookalike contest at the Chessy rare festival in January, only someone uninterested in rares and events would dislike the items with her name on them, and those people are not the demographic for the EM program anyways... so, with limited respect, please stop posting ridiculous statements on the rares forums blasting the one that primarily controls the fun for those of us in the events field.

11. Derium of ls

Derium of ls Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

As Restroom cowboy knows, I HATE post-AOS Event items.

however... I've found myself really really wanting a few 'Mesanna' items. I think what she's doing is awesome. Not only does she provide some cool items but also opens up the possibility of being a collector of said items.

12. lineman

lineman Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mesanna is a part of UO fiction now with her Evil events and such and her name should be attached to the occasional item. I have missed the roulette games she has done but hope to one day catch one. =)

13. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Mesanna has been good to me so far, and she seems like a good person. Plus I like the name "Mesanna" it sounds unique. She is one of the few people in this world that makes me feel like she is there for the community and the enjoyment of the game and not there just for a paycheck... She could just as easily do a copy/pasted reply but she actually replies to emails and such. I believe she is one of the best support people in UO just because she is willing to answer questions and assist players when she really could just say no and go about her day.

I think that this person who made the post should be tied up to the bagball memorial stone and beaten to near death and then tie them up by the ankles, strapped on to the back of a carriage and drug across the bagball game field by wild nightmares. Then to finish them off, dunk there head in the lake right outside of Luna at the "Fishing House" that by the way Mesanna was gracious enough to present us with, and leave there head under until they stop kicking and breathing.

Mesanna doesn't deserve to have her name spit on from the likes of you and from the looks of it she has the majority of the community to stand by and back her up. Have a good day.

14. Snow78

Snow78 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

loves mesanna! *Hugs*

15. quig

quig Guest

Mesanna is an in game char like Queen Dawn or other EM char. Theres tons of rares with those types of names. Its total coincidence that Mesanna is also her out of game name as well :p

But seriously all her events are on her own time, dont complain.

16. ultimakong

ultimakong Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I totally agree with Dan. Mesanna is by far the BEST person in UO, she is so helpful, responds to PMs and willing to take her time to REALLY help players. I dont mind to have all my items labelled with "Mesanna".

17. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I've had some great experiences with mesanna. She deleted a ton of bugged housing on legends.

18. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Mesanna! A positive part of the game! Excellent Impact!

19. Angel Dust

Angel Dust Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Um, I think her out of game name is Bonnie.

20. Re: I Could Not See To Escape From Mesanna Playing Roulette

My thoughts exactly, and yes I truely love Mesanna. She has made the game worth playing again. Thanks Mesanna! :thumbup:

21. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I try not to think about dumb stuff.