1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Thrax's Duel of the fitest tourny *Idea for the gods*

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by ThraximusZog, Jul 12, 2009.

1. ThraximusZog

ThraximusZog Guest

Listen, I know everyone thinks they are the biggest and baddest pvpers on the block... so here it is.

I am thinking about throw'n a good ole fashion Duel'n contest. Mages need not apply.

course to pull a perfect tourny in this day and age ill have to get me a few Zoggish comrades to help me regulate the peace.

No armor, no magic, no pots, no aids, no nothing but basic weapons

last man standing gets a million bucks. its a thought process, before I get the ball going I figure id just post it here and see if any hot head so called pvper takes fancy.

Clearly money is not an issue since we are all super rich, but as we all know... artis make than man, or do they?

screw those crapy EM events, fight for yourself. Live by tha code, die by tha code.

what do you think Sonoma? your egos and pride too much to fight in this here shindig?
  2. DJ Diddles

DJ Diddles Guest

If I joined this on a 255 stat character, I would just get 10 Intelligence, and then 120 Dex and 125 Str.

It'll pretty much be who swings the fastest, with the most hit points.
  3. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 16, 2001
    since aos was created really no chance with this but luck such as rolling the dice in wow.

now pre aos when resist meant something these were fun tourneys but today everything you do is based upon your suit of armor.

good luck with it though
  4. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

May 23, 2008
    Don't forget the 120 resist for 44 resists.
  5. ThraximusZog

ThraximusZog Guest

I am sure there is still some things to hammer out, But I am thinking a base suit with basic weapons (like GM or store bought from NPCs)