1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Thread of life quest?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Milkman8880, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Milkman8880

Milkman8880 Guest

Just came back after 3 years being away. Ive been trying to do the Thread of Life, Fate quests but heres hte problem.

i cant find restless souls, or the corrupted souls anywhere in magincia.. Does these creatures still spawn? Is the quest still do able? and if so can someone post a pic where they can be found?

yes I have been all over the old magincia rubble place and didnt find a single one....

2. Zurhet Pebblethief

Zurhet Pebblethief Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 20, 2010
    The Quest ran for a very long time, but has since been turned off.
  3. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

May 23, 2008
    I really wish they'd turn the quests, or atleast the ghosts back on. Doesn't have to be in Magincia. They gave people the option to turn in threads for faction artifact points, then took the souls away within a month. Yeah I know silver works the same but I also like to use silver for traps.