1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thread's of fate

Discussion in 'UHall' started by uomlplayer, Jul 18, 2009.

1. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

Can you use a mage or a tamer to get the thread's of fate? reason i ask is because i used my tamer to kill ton's of red ghost in magincia and none seems to want to drop for me.

Anyone know? thank's.

2. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, I'm pretty sure you can get them. A mage guildmate of mine got some to complete his cloak. If you don't like fighting them, try the dark wisps down in the wisp dungeon. They drop threads too.

3. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

It is easier to use a melee type char, but yes any type of char can get them it will just take any "distance" fighter longer is all.

4. Zodia

Zodia Guest

It is alot easier to get them with a melee fighter for some reason.
    My swordsman with the Blaze of Death (area effect for the win!) mows them down and the threads drop quickly.

5. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Then perhaps dark wisps are the better option. They die pretty quickly, but remember, you have to loot the threads from the body.

6. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

Your help is appreciated! guy's thank's. I'm just looking for the thread's of fate are the one's from the wisp's thread's of fate?

7. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I think the wisps drop random threads. :(

8. They do, but I don't know if they ever fixed the fact that they never dropped the Threads of Thought.

9. My tamer got zero, my pally archer with 97 magic resist mows them down and collects ten in like 30 minutes.

10. You can one Flame Strike kill for the threads of fate & use Meteor Swarm if you have more than one on you. Protection makes it pretty easy.

11. Coppelia

Coppelia Guest

Corrupted souls give threads of fate only if you do direct damage. That means no pet and no summon. Hit with melee weapon, range weapon or damage spells.