1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Threads of Fate

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bregan D'Aerth, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Bregan D'Aerth

Bregan D'Aerth Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Just returned after a couple year break and have a couple Cloaks of Corruption I would like to convert. Question is where do I find the threads...have they pulled them from the game as I can't seem to find any corrupted souls.

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yeah, that content is inactive. The souls were in Magincia before the rebuild. You may still be able to find them on vendors for sale tho and see if the quest is still turned on.

3. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, the threads no longer drop, you'll have to see if anyone is selling them.

The quests are still active, however the quest NPCs are in different towns now.

4. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

the NPC outside the yew abby is still in the same spot.
    i pass him every day.
    and he tries to lure me in with his sweet nothings whispered into my ear.

5. Bregan D'Aerth

Bregan D'Aerth Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the response guys, Ya the quest is still active for the cloak of death in Serp's Hold. Guess will hunt around for some threads of if they decide to turn house decay on then maybe I can get lucky that way.

6. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What shard ya on, ya might get some donations :eyes: if ya tell us.

7. I haven't had time to play at all in the last month, but if anyone needs threads on LS, please let me know - I still have some of all three types.

8. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

had held out hope that they would just move the ghost guys from magincia instead of get rid of em totally. still got like 15 of the corruption cloaks that id love to convert :wall: The ghosts would have made a good addition to Necromancer training in new haven at the least.