1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Threads stacking/not stacking

Discussion in 'UHall' started by K'torr, Oct 30, 2008.

1. K'torr

K'torr Guest

This is just an FYI for those who are unaware of it. If you have Spirit Speak and double klick on the Threads of Life/Thought/Fate, you will get a little message. There are apparently 10 messages for each type of thread.

I would assume this is why some Threads do stack, same message, and why some don't, different message.
  2. Draconi

Draconi Most explosive UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 20, 2004
  3. D'Amavir

D'Amavir Guest

Makes sense. Thanks for the info.
  4. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Thanks for posting this...I had forgotten that the threads have messages!

I checked my threads today, and after the publish I have 3 Life, 3 Thought, and 2 Fate from Moonglow. So at least when they switched, I ended up having a pretty equal amount of each to start out with. :)
  5. K'torr

K'torr Guest

Now if they could only get the pre56 threads to stack, I could get 100+
    storage space back.
  6. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

They went in my secures and changed my items! Thats not suposed to happen! The nerve!
  7. That's all? I'd get near 600....

8. K'torr

K'torr Guest

Also...since we have been told that at a future time, these threads will be used to modify the Cloak of Corruption. And being that there are 10 different messages for each group of threads. I would again assume that depending on the message of the threads(s), and what type of thread you use on the Cloak, it will determine what mod the Cloak receives.
  9. D'Amavir

D'Amavir Guest

Yeah. Outside of my hospital visits, I will be farming the heck out of these. I have several accounts full of characters that I want to do the quests on plus I want a good amount of them to hold onto just in case.

I have tons of those silly cloaks from melissa too that I am holding onto. Not that they have great stats but I dig named items plus they make good cloth when you break em down. Long live shadow cloth!