1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Three Perms Return

Discussion in 'The Armory' started by Taylor, May 27, 2011.

1. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Did everyone notice that three weapons will be selling for permanent duration this weekend? The M417 isn’t the best 4-hit kill, but a perm for approximately $15 USD is hard to pass up. The Dragunov Black is a semi-auto sniper; I can’t say I recommend it. The pp-19 MOD is a highly popular SMG—great for the spray n’ pray approach to accolades.

2. Cyphex

Cyphex Visitor

Very interesting..If I do get one I'll be getting the pp-19 MOD. Thats deff. an awesome SMG :D

3. Taylor

I prefer my UMP45 and P90 TR. :p

4. Cyphex

Cyphex Visitor

The P90 TR is my favorite weapon. low recoil, tons of ammo, and has good power.I'm all for SMG's

5. Taylor

Likewise, but primarily because I can't aim. x.x