1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Event Throwing League ~ 10/19 ~ 10:30am EST

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by EM Barnaby, Oct 15, 2013.

1. EM Barnaby

EM Barnaby UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

The 2013 season resumes this Saturday morning. With only two events left, time is starting to run thin to qualify for the Championship Tournament.

Bring your Thrower to the EM Hall where a moongate will take you to the location of the competition. For up to date rankings, please visit this page.

Participation in each event will give you points in the overall rankings - it is never too late to join in!

2. Bianca_CoD

Bianca_CoD Sage
    Stratics Veteran CoD

Is it possible to get emails or ICQ #'s for the members of the Throwing League?

3. EM Barnaby

Sorry, that isn't information I collect - and I wouldn't be able to give it out if I did. Of course, some of them may see your post here and happily oblige.

4. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

Yes, that would be lovely if they came forth. We're trying to organize sports teams on Catskills.... get uniforms, get cheerleaders, etc. :D

Bianca_CoD likes this.
  5. EM Barnaby

For a while Catskills was quite the dominant force in the Cross Shard Treasure Hunt Competition. The Blue Beetles, we were!

Bianca_CoD and Pandora_CoD like this.
  6. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

I like it!!! :D

Maybe I can help to bring that back a bit. I am really really good at rallying up folks. ;)

Bianca_CoD likes this.
  7. EM Barnaby

Well, we (the EMs that oversee it) are in the process of deciding what to do with the Cross Shard Challenge itself, but perhaps there would be interest in doing a local competition.

In fact, competitions like this will be a topic of conversation coming up in the next couple weeks...

Bianca_CoD likes this.
  8. Bianca_CoD

Bianca_CoD Sage
    Stratics Veteran CoD

Pandy, what will be our uniform? Hurry up and TELL US! I will be on hand to cheer my Catskillians tomorrow morning. :)

~ Sue.

9. Bianca_CoD

Bianca_CoD Sage
    Stratics Veteran CoD

An emergency with my family home came up over the weekend and I had to fly down to FL on Saturday morning. I was not able to make it. I'll catch the next one!

~ Sue.