1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thunder - Lunopoly

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Omnius, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'm looking to get in touch with thunder, the owner of the various lunopoly homes.
    ICQ 248964600 if you see this thunder.

2. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Good luck in getting one of those....

3. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

You have me on your ICQ list, But I may have put you on ignore, the conversation did not go well. Not sure why you didn't simply read the b board and find my ICQ there, Based on your forum posts and demeanor I highly doubt you could make me an offer where I would sell you one of my houses; I would not subject the legends community to that.

4. TMC Crowley

TMC Crowley Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thunder you make me laugh

5. RL'S pker

RL'S pker Sage
    Stratics Veteran

He makes me laugh too.

It's like Thunder thinks he's an important figure...

6. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

or that hording houses that go unused and are complete eye sores is in some way good for the shard.

7. DGgnome

DGgnome Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

8. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

When Malas first opened, and houses were placed in Luna proper, the square on Legends was much different than it is now. Don't know how many of you remember the fantastic building that stood at the east entrance (and later became a museum/vendor shop owned by Trey) but it was one of the most intricate house designs I ever saw. Directly across from that, where Thunder's vendor shop is now, was one of the homes designed by Lord Deception Force, a cute and warm bungalow. In the northwest corner and near the west gate there are still two stately homes, but for the most part the structures in Luna have degenerated into nothing more than a foundation with scant to non-existant decoration or thought, or worse yet, glaring colors and structures that make no sense.

For myself, I don't mind that Thunder chooses to leave his plots empty, for this way I know my sensibilities won't be assaulted at every fifteen footsteps.

9. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I was considering talking to the owner of said houses for the purpose of making positive use of the unused plots. For example the creation of maze houses which are popular on europa and atl for monthly events

10. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

to be honest, a purchase was an option but really far down the list for me.

EDIT: Can a mod lock this, the thread has served its purpose and can only degenerate from here.

11. i have to agree with thunder. i dont belive a cow presents in luna proper is the best thing for luna. there is already to much back stabling and undercutting for and honest vendor to make much gold these days. so thank you thunder for not alowing cow to join luna.

12. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Is Thunder selling off the Lunopolies?:coco:

And Omnius, based on your opinion of the shard (see the Questions About Legends Shard thread) I'm surprised you are wanting to put down roots! :D

*edit* Ahh, if it's vendor slots you're wanting, catch me ingame sometime, maybe I can help ya out with that. *nods*
    Everyone need to make a living!

13. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Locked at the OP's request.
    *shrugs*

*click*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.