1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Thunderdome update

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by SUPRsalad, Jun 11, 2009.

1. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

My apologies to all who registered for the thunderdome. Apparently, after I left, It became very difficult for you all to hook up with your opponents and two fighters have withdrawn. Alas, the thunderdome did not succeed.. this time.

Lets all face it, UO is a winter-time game. A good amount of players will return in the Winter, especially if SA works out. Everyone's checks are still upstairs in the T-dome (so im told) as well as all the hammers and kits to be won. I should slow down on work and things this fall as usual, and well get it rolling again. In a way, Im a little glad. I was pretty bummed I didn't get to compete.

Cyalll in the Fall. :thumbsup:
  2. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Also, to Balian:

Just kiddin buddy. Sorry SUPR didn't work out for you. Guess CDs just in yr blood brotha man. Maybe when I return you'll come play with us again temporarily?

peace :thumbsup:
  3. Hiyas Salad,

I joined SUPR mainly for the TD and also because I knew alot of you, then you went into UO limbo :( the TD died and I can never get into vent because of my RL, it just didn't work out :( Im sure it was frustrating for ppl that wanted to call targets to me as well.
    I wanted to pvp wit ya bro!!!!

I did however get to know Wargasm, he is a real nice person:D
  4. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

wrrrrd man.. too bad. Well get r dun this fall when we got more time.
    wrrrrd man, wars tight vibes.
    wrrrrd bal. sorry bout that man, I woulda loved to rock some uo with yas but things come up. 16 days and counting and im a married man. just finished a major sprinkler job up in boulder. *whistle* man, they dont call it boulder for nothin. . my arms feel like j e l l o