1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

THUNDY AND UGLY ARE MAXING SELL!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by toontownhappy, Aug 23, 2008.

1. If you didn't read the title, read it now.
    !!!
    We did it!
    I am going to make a huge push and get all 5500 tonight. Joe will get his tonight and tomorrow.
    Sooo...as per tradition, here's a list of whom (yes, it is actually whom!) we want on the run:
    Thunderhead
    Allison Wonderland
    Ladybug Twinklespeed (non-stratics)
    Braid N Hare (or Ginger, whichever)
    Ugly Wrinkleflip
    Electroflap
    Steveo
    And Sally B
    If Sally doesn't respond by tomorrow, we'd like Little Stubby Twiddletoes to come.
    WooHOO! :danceb::danceb::danceb:
    :D

2. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Congrats and Good Luck!! :danceb:

3. Biggest congrats to both of you! :thumbsup:

4. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Congrats to the both of ya!

5. Here is the plan for the Deb and Joe max run.

Immediately after the beanfest we will ge to SBHQ and head into the VP. While everyone else is still showing up we will VP. Then after we finish I will regag so I can be on Little Daffodil's max run. Then off to the CFO and CJ.

Lets have fun.

Joe

6. Have fun and good luck

7. MERITS ARE DONE!
    Just an update :D
    Whew, three straight hours of facs...:bored:

8. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Way to go, you guys!! Hard-workers!!

9. Just so there's no confusion, Sally B (on Precious) will be attending the max run tonight.
    :thumbsup:

10. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Congrats Deb and Joe on Maxing Sell tonight. I am glad susan is coming tonight YAY! I will be there at 7 but we have to make it quick. Hope we get a good card for the hard work you guys did. Way to go now we can vp anytime without merits

11. We run in as soon as everyone showes up Steve. I have let everyone know I will be there at the doors at 7.

12. Oh, so we're skipping the beanfest entirely...works for me, glad I looked though.

13. Yeah, Deb......for this to work you kinda have to be there!!! LOL!!:lick: I'm so happy for you guys. Wouldnt miss this for the world!! I can't wait!! I will be there at the doors about 7 or before also. See you tonight!!:thumbup1:

14. Might be good, yes...but before I read the rest of the thread, I thought we were going at the end of the beanfest, according to Joe's "this is what's happening" post. See...
    Hence, I'm glad I looked.

15. I actually thought it was after the beanfest also, I just knew Joe was skipping the beanfest and I was planning on joining him at the HQ. I will be there with bells on early and will be ready whenever you go!! Seeing as you are the one maxing, chances are we would wait for ya either way!! LOL;)

16. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yay! So exciting!

I don't think any of us has run so many factories per day as we did this week.

Does this mean we work on cash this week and max again next Sunday? :p

17. Oy vey. Yesterday I ran, oh, hmm, fifteen factories. :stretcher:
    o.0

18. princess kitty

Stratics Veteran

Well, 15 factories today. Joe did 5 (at least) VP's in one day.

At that rate (approx. 5 CFO's/day), you wil be RB15 on Monday night, RB20 on Tue, RB25 on Wed, RB30 on Thu, RB 35 on Fri, RB43 on Sat and max again on Sunday. :danceb:

But we may have to skip a week before we max law. :lol: :lol: :lol:

19. Oy vey.
    Oy vey.
    I can't think of anything else to say to that...except maybe, I need a drink, or five (one for every CFO! lol). :shots:

20. No life? JK, good luck with everything.

21. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Congratulations!:thumbsup:
    P.S. Does this mean you guys can help me max sell?:please:

22. LFPinkerphooey

LFPinkerphooey Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Early Congrats to both of you!! I had the opportunity to run with both of you yesterday..and had so much fun:) I still think the stinky monkey cheated somehow. Hareless should have made Hw 49 first. ROFL. Have a blast. I'm sending new keyrings your way, to hold those shiny new keys you'll have to carry around after tonight.

Have fun!!

Tam

23. Hehe, I've been waiting for the forums to go back up so I could post screenshots.
    But first off, BIG THANKS to everyone who came!! Sorry it was a Clerk Ray, though...rather disappointing, lol.
    Granny Jellyroll
    Ugly Wrinkleflip
    Allison Wonderland
    Prof. Stripey
    Steveo
    Sally B
    Electroflap
    and ME!
    Here ya go...Joe, you have to post the one where all the pianos missed. :D

Attached Files:

24. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

Don't tell me I have no life....I'm a gamer, I have MILLIONS!!!!

Congrats you guys!!!

25. CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!!! That was awesome. I think a restock trap is TOTALLY the card you needed Deb!! Enjoy that key!!!:thumbup1:

26. princess kitty

Stratics Veteran

We just traded RL for one on TT.

Why do you think I quit my day job? :lol:

27. Thanks for the Run everyone. I will pose some pics in the morning.

I am tired tonite. I want to give a special Hi to EVERYONE who maxed tonite. I personally went to 4 SELL BOT max runs not including my own. CONGRATS EVERYONE.

Thanks for letting me be a part of your adventure.

Deb, What can I ssay except thanks for everything. And its cashbot time. i set up my COT next to the bullion already.

28. princess kitty

Stratics Veteran

BULLION MINT here we come!

How about it Joe? Shall we figure out how to run the bullion back to back without having to regag?

29. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Im am so glad to be a part of this and as a thank you I did what I do best.. I created a pic!

[​IMG]

30. I am stocking up on Professor Pete's.

Aimee, what a wonderful photo. Thanks a million for making it. Ooh and thanks for the avatar's.:bowdown::hug:

31. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Congratulations you guys! Deb - you're gonna have many friends now who can regag your trap for you in battle so there're no more excuses for using marbles on level 12 cogs!!! Enjoy the keys!

32. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Congrats to you both! Enjoy the key and do as many VPs as you can. Now SOS shopping should be much easier for you. Thanks for the invite on the max run.

33. Hey!! Congrats you two!! Sorry I couldnt make it, some STUFF came up and I couldnt get to my computer on time. :sad3: But I'm glad you had fun!!

34. LOVE the pic, Flap! Looks awesome!

LOL there was more than a bit of irony in getting a restock trap SOS...it's a message from TT :p Luckily, I didn't have room for the card, hehe.
    I do admit, it looks a bit odd to be a 108 laff with marbles. So I will shortly be commencing trap training, I've been avoiding it too long. :thumbdown: lol

Sorry you missed it too, Ginger...but you were there in toony spirit!