1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Thx to poo and leah

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by pacific cruiser, Apr 13, 2009.

1. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Just want to say thanks a bunch for the primer and the info on making a 4x legendary bard. By following the 2 guidelines i was able to finish my bard off in less then a week. i do want to add that i needed to stone my eval and med and only kept magery which was at 89 to do this..thx for all the great info Aloha

2. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

May your Lute Strings allways be in tune and your sandals allways be be firmlly attached to your feet.
    (and if you are a good bard those feet should hopefully remain under you and not blown apart and laying smoldering on the floor of Destard!)

3. belgare231

belgare231 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Omg, I was bored and started reading older posts. Thanks Poo! I nearly choked on my sandwich when I read your post :D

4. Poo

that actually made me laugh too, hahaha

i often forget what silly stuff come out of my head in the wee hours of the morning!

5. Quinn1969

Quinn1969 Guest

Poo...I too have been reading older posts and sponging up all the information on a bard as I'm ready to start one. However the comments about sandals being under your feet is not quite as disturbing as the soft cheese and plastic toys blurb in your siggy. *shudders* hehe

If you have any suggestions on a bard/music temp. now knowing the ins and outs of the new SA client is there any change up in the temps you have suggested?

*walks off shaking head*
    *mutters* "soft cheeses and plastic toys?"....hrm? *ponders*

6. Poo

thats a Mr Bean quote.

the soft cheese's and plastic toys.

hmmmm.

changes with SA.
    well..... id highlly recomend the Blessed Vollems if that helps.