1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Ticket trading for Baja

Discussion in 'UO Holiday Trading' started by zorrah, Jul 23, 2008.

1. zorrah

zorrah Guest

Up late, let's finish those trades!

I'd like tickets on Baja, have six slots available on all shards. Have rezzer logged at Casca with preloaded runebooks, ready to go!

Shards in which I currently have 5 ghosts at Casca (1 at bank to pick up rune book if you need me to):

Lake Austin
    Siege (1 ghost)

Cannot trade (due to already completed trades) to:

Lake Superior
    Napa Valley

Willing to prerun ghosts to any other server and meet up at an arranged time to save us both some time. Will also give you my 6k noob gold and 6 firework wands. ICQ 3789140 or AIM zorry01.

2. Edgar

Edgar Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 11, 2008
    HEY ill do it, i have 14 open slots on baja. icq me at 79482641
  3. zorrah

zorrah Guest

I have chars ready, let's trade!
  4. majorjc

majorjc Guest

I just contacted you by ICQ. I'll go ahead and run 6 more ghosts to Casca on Baja and they will be reserved for you.

Just let me know when you are ready to complete the trade.

ICQ# 99 101 546
  5. zorrah

zorrah Guest

bump, I'm awake!
  6. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Oh, now that it's running longer, I can do 6 on Baja for 6 on Oceania - just PM me when you're on?