1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tier 4 Tokens

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Yorath, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Yorath

Yorath Guest

As of right now, you can turn in Tier 4 tokens for Season 1 gear as well as Tier 4 gear. When season 4 gear comes out and Season 1 gear goes away, will Season 2 gear be able to be purchased with those Tier 4 tokens or will that just go away all together?

2. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

Yes, you'll be able to get Season 2 gear with them.

3. Yorath

Yorath Guest

awesome! thx

4. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

No problem, has been one of the reasons why I've been saving mine up.

5. Pashta

Pashta Guest

Doh! If I'd have thought about that beforehand I would've saved mine too. Oh well, I can probably get more. :)

6. Yorath

Yorath Guest

Went to trade in Tier 4 token today and it's still only good for season 1 gear. Any idea when the change will happen?

7. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

All the vendors I looked at have the season 2 gear...

8. Yorath

Yorath Guest

Here is a SS taken at 8:41AM on June 25th of the vendor on The Isle of Quel'Danas. Tier 4 tokens are still only good for Season 1 gear.

[​IMG]

9. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

Doh! My bad, for some reason I had it in my head that you were talking about buying gear from the battlegrounds (which is now season 2 gear instead of season 1).

Completely disregard anything I said regarding tier 4 tokens because I obviously don't know.

10. Yorath

Yorath Guest

Well, that kinda sucks because Tier 4 tokens are pretty much worthless now. Thanks for the help anyways.

11. Pashta

Pashta Guest

Awwww... Well glad I didn't save any then. :)