1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tillerman Stories

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by jpullen8874, Dec 20, 2010.

1. jpullen8874

jpullen8874 Guest

So, as I've been fishing for a long time now I have come to know most of the stories the tillerman (or woman) tells since most of the time they are repetitive. The other day I did notice one that caught me totally off guard though. I forget the exact wording but it was along the lines of "I met a man that claimed to be some sort of a Time Lord." I thought this was by far the funniest thing I have seen in the game as of yet and have never seen it since. I only wish I was quick enough to grab a screen shot of it.

Anyone else seen strange rare tillerman stories?

2. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

3. jpullen8874

jpullen8874 Guest

That's a good start to a list. I have seen many more than that. I will try to get screen caps when I can and hope to see the Time Lord story again. Thanks for the info.