1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tilt angle

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Sakamoto, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Sakamoto

Sakamoto Guest

Is there a way to control the tilt angle in the enhanced client?

2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Unfortunately, no. The camera is in a locked position just like it is in the 2d client (and effectively will remain so while the 2d client remains in operation).

3. Sakamoto

Sakamoto Guest

Might just be me, but from my view, it looks like the tilt angle of EC is set higher than the CC, that was why I asked int he first place

4. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It's the same angle (some of the graphics are the exact same graphics - if it wasn't the same angle, they wouldn't work).
    Since the EC isn't using 3D art, there is no way to adjust the angle without them re-rendering every piece of art.

Of course, since you can zoom in and out, it is possible that the graphics get stretched ever so slightly when you're not at the zoom that shows the graphics at their native scale, so it might look like things are off a little (it all depends on how the graphics get combined).