1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Tim sig

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by SUPRsalad, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Velandra

Velandra Guest

omg.. love it
  2. Ooguk [Cove]

Ooguk [Cove] Guest

No Sig Will ever be better then mine!!! Sry Gemma You should just give up on the Sig making. Whats the point in going on when u know ur sigs will always be second best? :p
  3. mutau

mutau Guest

Each one has its own personality. i like everyone's sig. Except the ones that were rotating for Baron. those were just too spooky for me.
  4. Velandra

Velandra Guest

5. mutau

mutau Guest

Not really. i agree that he has excellent graphic skills, its that i'm a wuss to spooky movies. thats all. No harm or insult intended, but i'm weak to spookie movies.
  6. Velandra

Velandra Guest

omg! I am editing - I was responding to HIM that HE was being rude - I didn't see that you snuck in before me!
  7. mutau

mutau Guest

No harm done.
  8. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

glad you like yr sig. Just thought i'd correct mut here, and explain that baron did not make this sig.. tho it is good. nice work mid.
  9. Velandra

Velandra Guest

ty gemma.

The bleed one was by far the best. muhuhuahahaha
  10. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

wheres mine. wow