1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

TimberWolf

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Bob_the_fart_guy, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

****Wakes up in the old bed located in the Inn to an owl resting on the window ledge with a note tied to his talon****

I'm not sure what to say...TimberWolf had his own unique style so-to-speak. There were many that found him to be a bit brash. Some found him entertaining. He definitely knows the game. I have good friends that can't stand the guy, and others who don't have a problem with him. A personal rule I try to follow myself is not to allow feuds between 2 people I know affect how I feel about either one of them. I have TimberWolf to thank for helping me GM my lockpick skill when he used to run the " Lock Pick Tower just outside of Brittain. I never knew the name of his red character or if I did then I'm sure that he killed me more than once without letting me know who he was.

Regardless of how anyone feels about TimberWolf, it can't be said that he didn't post regularly. I enjoyed his wisdom and insight about the game, and he often helped me with questions that I had. I will miss him, and hope that I'll see his post that so many (including myself) have left before: " I'm back " . Regardless of weather he sees this post or not, I thank you TimberWolf for all the work you've put into the forums. Hopefully you'll check in from time to time. Safe travels my friend.

****Finishes reading note, lowers head and sighs. Wanders down to check out from the Inn and swallows down an early morning mug of ale, "heres to you TimberWolf"****

2. Enlighten me more please Bob. This is the first I have heard of his leaving. TW gave me help whenever I needed it while I was getting reacquainted with the game. I think he is a terrific guy and cares a lot about the game and its players. If he could I hope he leaves us a goodbye note of somekind. I will miss his knowledge and wit.

3. Vallend

Vallend Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

He did leave us a goodbye it can be found here: Good bye to Stratics

4. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Nice to Know a few remembered me fondly ...cheers to all!

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Whoa.... *blinks*

6. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

We were just friends.
    Take care you old wolf. I actually still have one of TW's whispering roses. No, he did not give it to me, we were just friends. I rescued it from a falling abode.

7. TimberWolf

Stratics Veteran Alumni

*winks at Flutter* ...how goes it my old friend!

Flutter likes this.
  8. TimberWolf

Stratics Veteran Alumni

Good too see you are still haunting the place Aedon...and it is nice to see some of my old crap survived when my houses Dropped. I think I pretty much lost everything at that point. A lot of great times accumulating all that stuff though :) If I can get my old account password reset...I may log in and see what if anything of my accounts have survived