1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Time for a boot?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by SaraFunnyweather, Sep 23, 2008.

1. I cancelled my Toontown account today. It's been so long since I felt like playing that it was time to finally pull the plug. I can still log in as Silly Fireball on a free account but Winky Mizzenbrains and the other toons that may have some of you on their friend list is gone. :sad3:

If you need to make room on your friendlist for other, active toons instead it's now safe to boot me off your lists without any bruises on my behind!
  2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
    Aww Sara, I saw it coming, but hoped it never happened. I miss the old days playing with you, and always enjoy the game even more when you guys come back for a night of fun.
  3. I don't think I have you on any of my toons but I am sorry to see you go. We can always use a good toon.

Maybe one day you will change your mind and return. In any event have fun and enjoy everyday.
  4. Why?! Have fun in regular life because i know you will come back.
  5. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003

I dont play anymore either but I enjoy seeing you post here so dont leave Stratics anytime soon k? If you ever want a new online game you can find me in SL.
  6. Dane1980

Dane1980 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    CaN i HaVe AlL uR jElLyBeAnS PLZZZZZ!!! :mf_prop:

Does that take you back to the good times? :D

You will be missed in the game, hope to still see you around here. :hug::hug:
  7. I'll still hang around here :). Even if I don't play the game I still enjoy reading the forum! I think we have a really nice group of people here!

Lots of lurve and hugs all around!