1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

time for carpenters to cryout

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by kalzaketh, Feb 10, 2010.

1. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

I believe it was stated, that since masonry falls under carp this should be the proper place, has anyone checked the menu under gargish cots, not only is it color prohibative the weight is abominable, requires 200 weight just to make, whomever is in charge of that decision was very stoned that day100 stone 100 cloth:confused: to prohibative to even toeven try.:twak:
  2. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 30, 2003
    This might have been addressed during beta if they would have given us granite to test these things out. :(
  3. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

true, in the open beta on tc most resources were blocked, I tried mining stone and chopping tree bark, all blocked as the dev's were trying to slide trash programming past
  4. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 5, 2006
    Where did you read that masonry falls under carp? I've always put masonry with smithing. Since most of masonry is with stone that a miner mines.
  5. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

It uses the carpentry skill to craft.
    Like glassblowing is alchemy.