1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Time of day?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bennos Morales, May 31, 2010.

1. Can I at least get a response from an administrator MatthewJames, or the like to tell me to go away, or what exactly is going on with my account.

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Hey Benny. While this forum is not in my sphere of influence, I could not leave you hanging, old guild mate. Your account is back. This forum is just in moderated mode where every post must be approved.

I hope this answers your questions here and in the PMs I received. *tips hat*

*smoke bombs and vanishes*

3. Ilysess

Ilysess Guest

After alot of digging last night to figure out exactly what the problem was for yourself and a couple of other users, the issue was found and should be resolved now :)

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Ahh! So there were issues with Benny's account? My apologies, then. I am glad it is hopefully resolved. *tips hat*

5. Ilysess

Ilysess Guest

Aye it seems that him and a few other users had some altered forum permissions that were forcing all posts into the moderation queue, should be all resolve now though

6. Are you sure?

EDIT: Yay!!!

7. Ilysess

Ilysess Guest

lol why yes, yes i am sure :p

8. That makes it sound like I did something wrong, which I didn't. I have used this forum legit the whole time I've been here. I'm not upset, just setting the record straight.

9. matthewjames

matthewjames Guest

I'm sorry for not updating you :(. Have been really busy with work etc lately! But just so you know so it does not look like I just didn't try, I am the one who got ilysess to do the dig and see what was wrong, I just did not have the time on my hands :(. But I'm happy that you are informed and fixed now!

10. Ilysess

Ilysess Guest

Dont worry Bennos it wasnt you that did anything wrong :) we know that :)

11. I didn't do anything wrong either. So there! :p