1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Time to let go...

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Catharine of GL, Jul 30, 2008.

1. It has come time to me let Uo go.I downloaded yesterday trial version of WoW and WOW!Just played few hours and i have good time;hours go flying by.I havent been having so much fun for ages playing something.I have so much learning to do but learning is fun too.Now waiting till servers go up,and then im gonna have fun.I think im gonna go buy the game today or tommorow :p

2. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hi Catharine,

WoW is really fun. Just starting, there are some great surprises as you start exploring all the locales. I found some very cool things in WoW that I would have never expected.

With any MMO, it's all about the fun... if you're not having fun, what's the point? ;)

3. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Welcome to WoW. I haven't let UO go, I still play both.

Which server are you on and do you have any questions?

4. Dramora

Dramora Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

What Kayhynn said!

UO and WOW are so different you can actually play both if you really wanted to. There are a ton of people who play both.

5. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

QFT! There are lots of people that play UO, WoW and other MMOs.

6. LunaMoth

LunaMoth Guest

Welcome to WoW!
    what server are you on and what side? alli/horde