1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Time to Repoputlate

Discussion in 'The Toontown Times' started by Cooper11, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Cooper11

Cooper11 Adventurer

Hello everyone, I would like to formally introduce myself as a new (currently only) staff member. It has become my new goal to update and repopulate the Toontown Stratics website and forums. So, if you have any questions or requests, do not hesitate to ask! Also, I have set two steps in repopulating the portals. First, everyone must contribute! Go on, post to repopulate. Second, tell your friends! We need as many people as possible to revitalize the forums, and then the website. Which brings me to my next point, I have requested a new Toontown portal (the current one is out of date), so in preparation for this new portal we must get active on the forums. I appreciate your support, and hope you will participate!

Best,

Cooper11 (Toontown Stratics: Content Editor)
    [​IMG]

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Welcome, Cooper. Toontown used to be one of our busier portals. I hope you (and hopefully future Toontown staffers) will be able to revitalize this once-active community.

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Here's to hoping we welcome back a lot of old friends.