1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Time to Say Goodbye!

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Legends EM Feed, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Legends EM Feed

Legends EM Feed RSS Feed
    RSS Feed

It has been a great few years here on Legends as your faithful EM Helios. The time has come for me to retire from this realm and move on to other ventures. I have enjoyed this shard and the players who make it special so much in my time here. I hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as I as I leave you in the capable hands of EM Miko.
    We have accomplished much in my time here from the construction of the Zento docks in the Mystic city to the Shard Olympics held most recently. Every event wether large or small, a train wreck or a perfect night has been my utmost pleasure to be a part of. You all will remain in my heart and soul as I transition out of the EM trade and back into playing as you do. Thank you all so much for being the best player base one could ask for and I hope you continue to support Miko’s events as well as all that Ultima Online has to offer. I will miss you all and will keep a watchful eye for what conquests this great shard accomplishes! You are all truly “Legends”
    Forever Yours,
    EM Helios

Continue reading...

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

*stunned silence*

3. Jove

Jove Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You will be missed Helios. Good Luck to you on your new ventures!

4. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

5. jeriicco

jeriicco Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for all your time and hard work Helios I am very sad to see you go :(... Legends will never forget all the great times you shared with us and I truely believe we are a better shard because of you. Man oh man I really hate goodbyes. Best of luck in your future journeys. Take care -Bearded McNuge

6. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

:(
    This is sad. As McNuge said, you made Legends a better shard. You will be greatly missed.
    Thank you for the time and effort you put on Legends, and best of luck with your future endeavors.

- Zath, the upside down girl.

7. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I am so saddened by this, your events were epic and you will be greatly missed on this shard. I'm just so stunned I don't know what to say. Take care and good luck, perhaps our paths will cross again someday.