1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Timed Out, Again.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Gilmour, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Gilmour

Gilmour Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Some would say timing out is a natural thing, however i am quite annoyed that when i want to keep an eye on things and not always actually moving or chatting, that i often bump into this 15 minute time out timer.

why is this even an issue, you ask? well admitted its not a big issue, however as long as i pay 13.99 euro a month to play i should think i was allowed to be logged in as long as i wished, but apparently not.

i think the timeout timer should be removed interelly, its also quite unfortunete that the timeout timer is bugged on classic client so that you dont time out if in populated places, while its not bugged in enhanced client and timeout perfectly well. another reason to not use enhanced client.

anywho just chit chat really, minor small minute issue that in the end doesnt mean alot, since its no big deal to log in again.

was just timed out while writting this post as well *grins*

Greets
    Gilmour

2. Funny thing is, if you minimize the UO game window you won't time out.

3. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Client matters. In theory if using the 2d client, simply being in gen chat should keep you logged in...

4. Babble

Babble Guest

hey other players want to log on too and not get theserver full message!
    uhm .... ok ...but it might be a possibility that it happens ....

5. Meat Elemental

Meat Elemental Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

So you want it removed from the cc, but it works in the ec and that's another reason not to use enhanced client? If you don't like the ec don't use it, use the cc! I've seen lots of ec bashing and this one has to be the strangest reason not to use ec i've seen.

6. Gilmour

Gilmour Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

actually thats a very valid reason if you champ or pvp, since you need to be logged in to wear off killcounts.

and for the record i like the enhanced client, or at least the potential of it, wish some work went into perfecting it.