1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Timestamp on account changes

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Risso, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

One of my accounts is closed but for some reason I no longer have the e-mail confirming closure which I use to keep track of dates for account changes. I have been using Gametime Codes purchased with gold to pay for my accounts, which unfortunately means that I have no billing information to consult. Is there any way within the account system or through EA support for me to find out when a code was applied to an account?

#1 Risso, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  2. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You'll have to email them and wait for a reply...

Log into account management and you'll see the "end date" which is when your accounts will....end

3. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

If the small print is relevant - the account is already closed so there is no end date.

4. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Other than hoping EA answer your query on their awful 'online support', or through email, only thing I can think of is checking if you have the email that should have come when you applied the code, and working out the '30/90/18o' days from that baseline. It's very annoying they don't always send out the warning that time is running out on a gametime-paid account, but I know first hand from mine sometimes you got an email, many times, you didn't.

5. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Aha! It doesn't specify which account but I do have an 'Account Change Notification' e-mail that does seem roughly around the time I would've used the code - so until support e-mails me back I'll go with it :) Cheers Aurelius