1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Tinker Enhancing

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by imported_Eolix, Nov 29, 2007.

1. It's been awhile since I brought this up, but why can't tinkers enhance items? All the components are in game already. Is this something that is on the radar?

I wouldn't mind risking any number of so-so pieces I have in the jewelry box for a crack at making something that would do someone some good.

Better yet, how about risking 2 pieces and maybe a gem or two to enhance into a single better piece. Say I had a bracelet with 15 LRC and another with 3/1 FC/FCR. I wouldn't think twice about dropping a few blue diamonds and some valorite for a shot at merging the two. Even with a low chance of success it would be better than a lot of mediocre jewelry gathering dust...

I'm sure some level of magery would be a must, as well as some specially-crafted tools or... runic tinkers tools?

Not saying make it easy... just possible.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm guessing it's because jewelry doesn't quite fall into the same category as armour or weapons.