1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tinkers' Quests in Heartwood?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Adrianas, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Adrianas

Adrianas Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Gilfane

I've been doing the tinkers' quests in Heartwood for several days now, and *not once* have I been given anything that would help me as a tinker! All they seem to give is recipes for alchemists. What's up with that?

Am I missing something here? Am I just wasting my time? Or is there actually some chance that I might get something that is useful for my tinker?

Thanks! (I just don't want to keep beating my head against this wall if these are 'broken.')

2. I think that other than the blacksmith and bowcrafting quests the rest give vaious other stuff so you might as well be doing any of them

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

the alchemy/glassworking recipes are the commons, along with one smith recipe that is given.

The three Tinker recipes (pendant, bracer and essence) and the Inscription Recipe (Scrappers) that come from the tinker quests are the rares, and can take MANY attempts just to get even one of them.

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Kallie:

The Cloth weavers give Tailor only
    The Metal Weavers give smith only
    The Bowcrafters give the Bowcrafting quests, plus one Carpentry quest.
    The Bark Weavers give a mix if Tailor & smith quests.
    The Trinket weavers give slightly different quest lists from each other, with some of the quests giving carpenter recipes, the others giving the combined Tinker/Alchemy/Inscription list (and the erroneous single smith recipe that is common from those quests, that was supposed to be a smith rare).
    The wine guys behind the trinket weavers give a slightly different list as well, but mostly the recipes from the Trinket weavers.