1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tiny Crafter Request (Found, thanks!)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sweeney, May 9, 2009.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

All of the shops are weak now, but I need five black square goza mats.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

If I stocked Goza mats, what colour would I stock them in, since they're not dyeable after they're made?
    Most crafters will make them to order in a colour of your choosing, but it's not feasible to stock them on a vendor.

3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The ones I had at the Umbra shop which sold were primarily in the colors that I found sold the most often, black, reward bod cloth bloodred, and oddly the one yellow that is under blaze ie not blaze reward bod cloth.

Sometimes I make goza mats to match floor tiles, thus *valorite* dyed cloth gozas sold from time to time, shadow dyed, and the funky *ice* tile matches sold from time to time. But mostly black charcoal and blood red gozas sell. . teleporter one tile sizes go first.

I don't charge much for em, probably could ask more ..even the cloth may net more as is, but I just do em for interior deco extras for players so I usually have a vendor with em on all the times. 1 tile I usually asked 350gp no matter if it is plain ol cloth or reward bod...and 400-450 gp for the two tile ones regardless of cloth type...they all hog up cloth but they do look nice if someone uses em properly. Can even make an interior stage with step in one's home with enough of em or take a dull lg twr roof and make it all black goza'd on top . :)

And around holidays...all the reward bod cloth gozas in christmas greens and reds and icey colors sell but usually only at christmas time...and black and orange go too but only *for halloween* haha I just do em for fun, teleporter sizes and the longer ones hate doing bods though to get the cloth..but that is how I torch thru reward bod cloth cloth..I sell gozas. . or dye the cloth to match masonry or housing wall or floor tiles when I can get a close match in assorted dye tubs for cloth. When I do em in reward bod cloth unless it IS blaze prices are low and the same so even hot neon pink or neony purple reward bod cloth in teleporter 1 tile gozas catch someone's fancy and they end up gone. :)
    When Cliff player behind Aeric was alive he used to laugh and tell me to use all my bod cloth for something more useful and he oft dyed em all *default* and used em for doing more cloth bods. I just laugh back saying..but the interior decorator in me says........puke neon jungle green goza mats will sell to someone. :) maybe someone will do a *jungle room* in their keep or something and buy em. haha

I figure I will have em gozas again, but at my out in the boondocks location where I am building a mini Mythtown village ...but it is a very far trek for non gaters to walk it clear out to where MYTH village once stood. But that is where I will be, and put up vendors so the lil village looks alive again, but I am still working on my homes out there though. :)