1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny little bug with shadow jump...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Viper09, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    I ran across a tiny little bug with shadow jump. It seems if you target a monster or a gray or red character, it seems to flag your character gray as if you were performing a beneficial act on the target as well as not teleporting to the location. As I said, its a tiny bug, but at times is a little annoying.
  2. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

Should probably report this. I could see how this would suck in a field fight.
  3. laurlo

laurlo Guest

thats good to know..

*makes a note not to highlighht monsters when shadow jumping*
  4. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Oct 1, 2006
    I posted about it a while back and Jeremy asked me to send in a bug report....Which I did. Haven't heard anything since though if one of the devs knows if this is being looked into I think we'd all like to know.