1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tip for PvP Gargoyle Dexers

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Lynk, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I've found that I suck pretty bad at chasing people down when flying as a gargoyle. I just can't seem to gaugue what tile my character is on because of the weird flying animation.

If you use UOAssist you can view yourself as a ratman and I have found it to be much easier to stay on top of people.

I like the ratman because when you are flying and running his feet don't move, but when you aren't flying it walks like a normal ratman so its easy to tell if you've been dismounted.

Anyways, it helped me.

2. [JD]

[JD] Guest

its a graphics glitch but if you put Boots on, a shadow should appear underneath you on the exact tile you are really on. and yeah its annoying not knowing where you are on the screen. i bounce into walls during town pvp all the time. lol ;/ the gargoyle wings are annoyingly large also. aside from making you easier to click and target, they prevent you from opening containers, corpses, etc... i wish there was a way to downsize them

3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yep, the only work around that i've found is to view yourself as a rat