1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Throwing] Tip for Training Throwing

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Eric Ravenwind, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Eric Ravenwind

Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Oct 12, 2011
    I've gone from GM Throwing up to 115.2 (and still gaining) fighting Acid Slugs in the Entrance to the Abyss from Fire Isle.
  2. semmerset

semmerset Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Jul 25, 2010
    I made +20 throwing up jewel and I went from throwing 50.
  3. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

May 21, 2008
    Do the underworld acid slugs drop vial of vitriol too?
  4. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Not sure if the "blue" demons are still there but the quest arc from the gargoyle queen for the 1st book, those demons are great for gains and a glave outranges their spells

The real downside to the acid slug approach is the tactics is really low. Think its 50 even and your tactics will stall out at around 90.

You can always soulstone taming on your thrower for a bit and train on a fresh tamed Cu 40-80 then a gmed cu from 80-120. Heals itself use an NPC boomarage for lower damage and stand at max range. Shouldnt come close to killing it.