1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tips for killing Cheif's initial spawn.

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Lord Kotan, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I'm having trouble killing the spawn fast enough before honor wears off sometimes.

Any help?

And sometimes in groups I've noticed the chief has a bad dbl strike or something, even though never noticed this solo. Anyone else notice this?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

You have it, go in with honor, get to knight if you like, thrasher in blighted grove will do it, and give you some marties as well....

honor each of them of course, pretty quick death imo.

3. Ravenspyre

Ravenspyre Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I'm having trouble killing the spawn fast enough before honor wears off sometimes.

Any help?

And sometimes in groups I've noticed the chief has a bad dbl strike or something, even though never noticed this solo. Anyone else notice this?

[/ QUOTE ]Uhh... honoring yourself or honoring a mob? I have never once had honor ever fade off a target I've honored. Even after a death.

4. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Was talking about honor on self.

I was wondering if I can find a good dbl axe with BWS and honor chief, and attack one of the blobs. I've noticed on WW(whirld Wind) that the mods you aren't attacking directly, don't attack you.

So like.. self honor. attack chief, and WW until spawn dead?

5. uotrunks

uotrunks Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

So like.. self honor. attack chief, and WW until spawn dead?

[/ QUOTE ]

The spawn walks around to much for that to work. Then when honor wears off you will have all the blobs and chief on you.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Painful suggestion: Switch to swords for the higher DPS output of the ornate axes with 20+ SSI and max out your worn DI to 100.