1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*tips hat to the faction thieves*

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by kelmo, Dec 25, 2008.

1. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I hope we are welcome here as well. I will offer to try and find any answers for faction thief questions. If I don't know the answer, I know several that might.

2. Quenchant

Quenchant Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend 4H

Certainly faction thieves are welcome here. I play one. Thanx for the offer of help Kelmo. We can always use a helping hand from anyone knowledgeable in answering questions.

Q

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Well, I understand Siege pretty well. I might not be so good at knowing the right asnwer. I do know at lot of faction thieves though. Good to know that you are a faction thief as well.

Got any good stories? Some times factioneering can be boring for a thief, other times...

4. Quenchant

Quenchant Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend 4H

Surely you don't want me to tell about the times I hit the macro for my smoke bomb and had fortten to change the item type to egg bomb.

I do have a few stories that I will get too tomorrow night. For new faction thieves, the best recommendation I can give you is to think outside the box. Tactics are just as important as being able to steal, hide and stealth well

5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

*chuckles* Those are the best stories some times.

6. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Thanks Kelmo!! As Q said, we welcome anyone with questions regarding this profession. I may pick your brain for my budding thief. Not sure about factions never played them, but hey I'm up for new things.

7. MagicNinja

MagicNinja Guest

Does stealing from factions while not being in them still count me as a faction thief ^_^?

8. Dryke GL

Dryke GL Guest

Kelmo, the only people I could imagine generating any resentment for posting in here would be the ones who spent most of their time abusing the non-PvP thieves prior to the 'forum split'.

I don't see any reason any thief, PvP or otherwise, should feel any qualms about joining the discussions here.