1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Tips on factions

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Ceno of MT, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Ceno of MT

Ceno of MT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 3, 2008
    Ello mates, I'm on the Baja server where factions is pretty much dead, in fact I think 99% of people are in CoM. So I will be joining another faction with my back against a wall.
    I have played factions before, years, upon years ago (when they first came out) and I'm looking to join up again but I'm having trouble coming up with a temp that might work for my chars
    first char is my fighter, He's a lumberjack and I REALLY dont want to get rid of the skill so it limits me on what i can do...
    ive tested out this temp on TC but its hard to find someone alone and not with 5 other people:
    with my weapon of choice, the ornate axe. I have 720 skill points to use, I was able to fight one person 1 on 1 and was doin pretty good (he was a mage and apparently in 'stat loss' so his skills were like 66 tho) but then i kept missing and was able to kill me.

My 2nd char is a thief, ive been looking through these forums and did find a temp i kinda like but was wondering if it will really work?

magery (about 70ish)
    Stealing (about 80ish)
    Hiding gm
    Stealth 80
    Ninja 60
    detect hidden 100
    Lockpicking 100
    Remove Trap 100
    Necro (???)

I have both the burglar's bandana and shadow dancer leggings, I am going to add necro to however high of skill i need it to be able to cast wraith form so i can 'push' through people
  2. Arabella

Arabella Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 8, 2004
    I believe you only have to have 50 lockpicking to remove traps with