1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tis I the Dread Lord Roach . . .

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by rmsroach, Mar 29, 2011.

1. rmsroach

rmsroach Guest

Have no fear, for I is here! Tis I the Dread Lord Roach!
    Returning to Sonoma as a newbie, yet veteran at heart and Sonomian soul. It's been maybe 8-10 yrs since i have played or logged in to this world of ultima, and it's great to be back. Thought I'de make a post announcing my arrival and use it for introductions and greetings. I reconise a few names in posts and threads that i've spoke with in game or just ran by and caught a glimpse with my all names macro, but for those I don't know....Greetings! Nice to meet you and well met! Shall we meet in game or in the hunt.
    Good to be back. Fare thee well! my fellow Sonomians....

:lick: :spider::bowdown:

-R o a c h

2. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welcome back. If you have any questions shoot me a PM on here or can add me to ICQ. I would be more than willing to answer them for you!

3. LoL/Sonoma

LoL/Sonoma Guest

Welcome back! i'll echo what Black said. If you have any questions, etc, dont hesitate to reach out.

ICQ 93303733

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Welcome home. :)

Sounds like Sonoma has some really nice folks.

5. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

We try....even us "Big Bad PvPers" can even be nice. Just dont makes us mad!