1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

TLT is closing

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Guest, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

If you have ever shopped at the Travel Lodge Mall hurry in soon as it is closing. Nighty has a message board up announcing the closing. It was stated that they needed a play break after all these years, And who can blame them? Running a mall like theirs as well as they do has to be tedious work.
    I really enjoyed shopping at the TLT and hope someone takes over the reins. I would like to say Thank you to the owners for doing such a great job and making my shopping experiences so easy. Take your time away then hurry back. God Speed to you both.
  2. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 26, 2005
    Oh...my......gawd! That store is like, legend man! Nooooooo! [​IMG]
  3. shotgun23s

shotgun23s Guest

they are all busy playing a game called Second Life
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

they are all busy playing a game called Second Life

[/ QUOTE ]
    I thought it was called...I got a life!!!

I have been playing it lately too!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

It's sad to hear of them going, but I totally understand. I ran PTC on Pacific for gosh... seven years and it was hard to decide to retire. Haven't played Second Life, but as long as they -enjoy- it. That's the most important part and its different strokes for different folks as to what types of games interest them.