1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tmap changes--anything for fishers?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by nynyve, Jul 23, 2010.

1. nynyve

nynyve Guest

DO these new changes only apply to Tmaps? Hav there been any changes to fishing loot?

2. Or to chests found on monsters (e.g. miasma loot)?

3. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

You got Delicate Scales :lol:.

4. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'd love to have the loot table on treasure chests the same as the t maps with one exception - guardians. dont think my fisher can fend off both a mad deep sea serpent and a group of angry guardians all at once on his tiny boat.
    It would be nice to have more lvls chests too like t hunting, less junk!
    Give the reason to go fishing again! I sometimes feel I'm the only one out there fishing.

5. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

Fishing MIBs is fun. It just doesn't give enough reward to even be worth going for even for the fun factor.

6. nynyve

nynyve Guest

For me fishing is not about the money--it's about variety. Even some nice deco loot would be appreciated. I am sitting on almost 200 MIBs and right now I feel no urge to fish them up. Pillows, seashells, paintings, used to get me excited, not gold and items.

Fishing needs an upgrade.

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Oh I agree fishing is long, long overdue for an upgrade.

8. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I just found a MIB in a level 1 chest. I like that!

9. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

I just hope they don't make MIB fishing into some sort of multifighting thing and try to add more challenge.

Fishing is about relaxation, to unwind...much like RL fishing.

10. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

I miss having to ID everything after fishing up a chest. Call me strange, but I always thought that was a part of the fun. Yeah sure you can wait until you get a bunch before you mouse over and read through it all, but it's just not the same now it seems.

11. five oclock

five oclock Guest

and drink :D

Totally agree with you. Its fun to jump onto the boat and just start rowing...throw out the line and relax...catched some fish and maybe find an SoS :D