1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

TnT back to killing NEW

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by AEowynSP, Nov 8, 2008.

1. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

For shame.
    Mr. Sly and Sprago were the 2 names I saw while we were there.
    Lil NEW was just there to have fun and pick up scraps in Mag.
    But "I was killed by Mr. Sly!!" (lil NEW) in party chat makes me sad.
    He was not attacking/defending and was not even healing us per our instructions/ NEW rules.
    He was just there to have fun while training and hopefully pick up a few nice things and some gold.

2. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Not really anything new... TnT needs to know that they can beat at least one guild without their normal numbers, so they take it out on NEW.

3. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

*sighs*
    I had just thought Kat had put her foot down on this issue..but then again MYTH/TnT asked several GIL to help with a Crimson the other day and then PKed us.
    I guess honesty and honor has gone the way of the dodo with that group.

4. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Aeowyn - You play your game as you see fit and we do the same with our game play. You cannot force your style of play on us any more than we can force others to avoid cheating. You have chosen the path of good and we have chosen the evil path. It's that simple.

In regard to NEW, the TnT/MYTH policies have been the same for roughly a year now. TnT are allowed to kill new, MYTH is not allowed to kill them. Camping of the NEW guildhouse is not allowed under any circumstance. Further, we support NEW in every other way possible.

As for your group being PK'd, you all should have thought twice about attacking one of ours. We worked well together up to that point, but we will not sit still for that sort of non-sense. Use a little common sense next time.

5. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

Dunno what happened, but I can back up Kat's claims on TnT/MYTH policy. Though I don't remember many instances where TnT Pked NEW, it does happen, the idea being that this is a part of what Siege is. As far as I remember, TnT does not grief NEW, which is an entorely different subject. Hell I remember Righty giving out RP advice after rezzing his kill when I was new. (New..er. LOL) TnT is a supporter of the NEW guild and I remember several donation collections being taken over to them by members over the year and a half I was a part of the guild.

6. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

"I had just thought Kat had put her foot down on this issue"
    I guess thats what I get for thinking.
    Kat you are totaly right about not forcing your own playstyle on others.

7. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Wow just wow!
    So I am out farming with TygerDyer who is MYTH (in party) and the rebbel MYTH and Idico TnT come and gank ALL 4 of us.
    Pretty flipping sad watching a MYTH grief one of there own.
    Luka I am sorry but I withdraw my support from your RP circle.

8. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable

Firstly, the RP Circle is not intended to to have anything to do with guild or alliance. We had reds in house last time, it was up to them to behave. As for me, I do beleive that I behaved. So why are you withdrawing?

9. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Aeowyn if that happens just ICQ me....I'm sure I can get together a group to come kill them in 2-3 seconds :)

10. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Luka I was completly disgusted watching someone get killed by there own guildmate and then have his unbonded pet die. I chose not to associate closely with people who endorse this kind of behavior.
    I have no problem with what happened to the 3 of us because I highly doubt Idico and the rebble knew the situation, that we were farming in party with Ty. I would have walked away and just chalked it up to "I got PKed". BUT they killed there own guildmate. Even KOC has higher standards than that.

To top it all off the person to rez me and send me on my merry way was VooDoo.

11. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable

Ok, let me as a favor of you. First...don't let a game upset you so much you lose sight of the facts.

I do not endorse the killing of NEW. I merely backed up Kat's statement about TnT policy. The reason I do not endorse the killing of NEW is becasue they are in a weak position to be exploited. Kinda like when one of the paritcipants of the pumpkin hunt took a pot shot at kelmo, who is a pure crafter. It ruined his play that night, as well as mine, but it was forgiven by all in attendence.

Also, RP Circle is not some guild or group I am trying to start. It is a shard wide effort to have playable things to do that are have nothing to do with PvP or PKing. The RP Circle is not at all about ME and whatever I feel about the PvP play style. So if you must blame me for some perceived wrong, do not blame the group.

If you choose to leave, that is your decision. It would sadden me however, becasue I have al ways liked you and appreciated your presence on the shard.

I will offer this too about TnT, in case you don't know. They kill each other all the time. On my doorstep, in guild meetings, faction house while in stat......its turned into quite a game. Whether this has anything to do with what happened with you, I do not know.

12. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I was wrong about the TnT policy about NEW my mistake.
    I am not upset nor do I blame anyone about what happened today. I enjoy this game and appreciate almost all play styles.
    However MYTH griefed one of there own, regardless of how your alliance runs things to me this is taboo. Ty resigned MYTH because of this, was he not aware of the rules or how the alliance does things?
    I fully support ruthless PKs they make Siege what it is. No one belongs here if they can't handle being dead and naked in the middle of nowhere. However I personaly enjoy being nice and trying to be helpfull to most...I used to loot some of the more notorious Pks when they died and return there things just to confuse them.

13. Mystikal GIL

Mystikal GIL Guest

Killing one of your own is priceless :lol:

14. Black_Betty

Black_Betty Guest

killing NEW is one thing, but killing my damn miner when i was just getting started back up again is another. noobs much?

15. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Since the ore spawn change mining is easy. Holler if you need help.

16. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable

Thats why I mentioned the bit about kelmo. He is older than all of is put together, but he was just as vulnerable as any NEW.

Course it was really hard to stay upset, since the guy did this at the Umbra bank and was guard wacked...:lol:

17. ThE TruE NecRo B

Stratics Veteran

same story as always. It's ok, we've got your number. Justice will be served.

18. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Luka I just noticed your not on the MYTH roster?

19. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I was not upset. I just did not want my presense to disrupt the pumpkin smash. *smiles* Some folks react in a funny fashion to the Kelmo character in game.

20. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

*cries* I missed it!
    I wanna bonk a Kelmo!
    Umm Err! *mutters* Um I ummmm.
    Never mind...*wanders off*

21. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Wasn't me I just sic dogs on you!

22. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable

Nope been off there for almost 2 years. *smiles*

and watch who your bonking girlo...I got rights on that one. *cheesy grin*

23. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Bonk not boink!
    Sorry for the misunderstanding sometimes it is hard to keep all the guilds and members straight.

I do have several Ginsu pieces for any who want them.

24. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Bonked or boinked... Choices...

Oh, T'Challa... I hate that dog.

25. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Just put the dish down and let me boink you!
    *grins*

26. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable

No worries.

I have several Ginsu pieces myself, but if anyone is ever looking for some, I will send them your way.

27. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

It was cathartic more than anything.. I knew I would get guard-whacked. It was worth more to let you know how I feel than to get looted (which I didn't, you bunch of nice-guys you).

28. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

I never loot. I have enough stuff.

29. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Some people loot just to screw the other person over. But to compliment myself I didn't do anything during the event.. just before and after.

30. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Way to jump to conclusions. First you come here kicking and screaming about NEW when you don't have a clue about MYTH/TnT poilicy. Then you come here screaming and stoping about one TnT killing another TnT, when its really the dead TnT who should be reporting this to me if indeed, he is upset. THEN in a fit of emotion, you decide that you cannot support Luka's RP efforts because of all this when she isn't a part of MYTH/TnT at all.

Is this just a bad habit of yours or are you always this emotionally volitile? Gosh, you "honorable" types are just too "honorable" for your own good.

31. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

32. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

is this post serious?

stop the pancakes and get on with your game. You play Siege Perilous, grow up.

33. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

hmmm, i stopped killing new? laughable!

34. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

I saw the Myth char Muley killing NEW and then he smack talked thier ghost just to make himself feel good...
    BTW for all who don't know, Muley is Mr.X.

35. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Red - If you or anyone else witnesses something like this, please bring it to the attention of a TnT/MYTH leader privately and it will be addressed. Hattori Hanzo would be the person you should speak to. Personally, I think Shalimar is quite capable of notifying us, as she has in the past, when there is a problem, but if you feel you must report an issue, please do.

In any case, public accusations tend to make it look as though one is attempting to stir up drama. We will not be entertaining folks who wish to make those types of complaints.

36. Vo0do0

Vo0do0 Guest

Stirring up Drama???

What's wrong Kat?? Is someone trying to take over your position on this forum?? Cause that's all I ever hear coming from you on the boards. This is what happens when your guild accepts just about anyone on Siege, people get tired of the lack of teamwork / skills, therefore guild mates will result in killing anyone seemed suitable to their skill level, such as NEW. Pretty pathetic!!!

37. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Pot, Meet Kettle? :thumbup1:

:popcorn:

38. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

39. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

VooDoo - Your bitterness and anger have been noted.

Forsaken - I don't believe I have accused you of anything. Please provide links..

40. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

41. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

42. shipwrek

shipwrek Guest

Couldn't have something like skill level booger up your kill count eh?

43. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

I kill NEW when I can now. Because the leaders of NEW whine too much.

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

I usually don't loot them (unless I'm feeling really grumpy) but I like to take their newbie candles!

However, Kat has yelled at me repeatedly when I suggested camping the NEW guild house. She doesn't like that idea.

In fact, I still donate to NEW occasionally.

44. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Can such evil truly be possible?! :sad4:

A shame Castor doesn't play UO anymore. He would put a crimp in your candle griefing activities!

-Skylark