1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

tnt question of the day

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Turtle, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I must ask about yesterdays "fighting". KOC had zero tamers and tnt was as usual sitting inside a house but instead of coming out to fight all the none tamer templates we had you sat in the house and brought in two tamers, Sprago and Hattori. So I ask why?
    You complain we run tamers and that's your excuse for house hiding so when we have zero tamers you bring in two and then proceed to still house hide...can anyone please explain this to me because I'm confused :coco:

Now before you say I had my tamer, I want to be real clear I didn't bring my tamer until after you had two and proceeded to house fight with them.:sad4:

2. poisonarms

poisonarms Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

cause they dont know how to not house hide? :scholar:

3. Goron

Goron Guest

I was in stat for 40 minutes... does that answer why I didn't come out?
    You should know, you attacked me with your dragon...

4. Wyrm

Wyrm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe because they knew that as soon as you guys died you would insta log on your tamers to avenge yourselves.
    So, to save time, they already logged on their tamers to compete ! :-]

Long live Destard Online ! :_[+]

5. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

QFT

this is exactly what happened. we killed shak and 2 seconds later he had his tamer on the field, wich we killed too:/

6. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Krystal,

Thanks for the 2 points on my mage and then another two on my tamer. I heard you only gave 1 point there after *chuckles*

7. Goron

Goron Guest

hehe, its funny. He failed with his first post, got shot down, so he had to flex his ego with this last post.

8. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

blame yourself, i been constantly fighting tons of stealthers and tamers on your side. and dont say now im complaining about it. but dont act surprised when i swap to my tamer before or after i die...

9. Goron

Goron Guest

?? nothing has changed on our side...
    the only thing that changed was you started playing non-tamer shak...
    Just cuz you die a lot when not on your tamer doesn't mean we are doing anything differently....

10. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

tell me where i said anything changed on your side, there is a reason i always laughed at you guys for complaining about tamers while using them. also dieing alot while not on the tamer? how many times have i died then that its alot? and how comes i died more on my tamer than on my mage?

11. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

All I know is I've given away about 10 points to KoC in the past two days, and TnT doesn't even give any up anymore.

12. Goron

Goron Guest

well, I personally have seen you die more on your mage now that you play it in the last few days than I saw you die on your tamer in the last month.
    but if you want to claim otherwise, whatever.
    I just like being able to fight your mage, its more fun for me so please go on believeing you don't die much on it and play it more. I had a blast the last couple of big fights I was in- all of them started with you on your mage.

13. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Whats fun about you guys standing inside a house and watching pets come out and attack us?
    I asked a question that apparently none of you will answer. That's fine...just don't complain about me being on my tamer anymore.

14. Goron

Goron Guest

Can you read?
    Really... can you?

Check the second reply to this thread. I answered your question, in fact, I even asked "does that answer why I didn't come out?"

lol. wow. lrn2read

15. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Maybe you should read my post again. I asked why you had tamers when we had zero. :loser:
    You being in stat twice inside a house is comical but still not answering my question. Why does your guild complain about tamers and still play them against us when we have no tamers on? :scholar:

16. Goron

Goron Guest

you reworded your question.
    Re-read your first post, you clearly ask for an explanation for why TnT got tamers and house hid. I answered why I house hid. I was not on a tamer. So I answered your question.
    Again, lrn2read.
    oh, and calm down a little.

17. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Your such a goron.

18. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

so how many times did you see me die on my mage? id still like to hear because i get a feeling you either dont know who my mage is or someone else is playing him.
    you have yet to fight my mage thoo, unless you call fighting my mage jumping out of the house and flag on me while im running away on foot from a few pets, mages and dexers.

19. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Because we get tired of the same end result and because you do not dictate which characters we play and when, anymore than we can do that to you. Learn to cope!

20. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The same end result being tnt dead or in stat no matter what templates we chose to run. So you might as well play the temp that you enjoy the most D, cause they will never not use the pets they so claim to hate.

21. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Um no, im pretty sure we ***** smacked Shakaja dead on his red when he did come to luna, and moments later before his corpse was even 1/3 looted he was back on his tamer.

Stop calling bull****, sprago and hat weren't even on until later and it was way before shakaja had already brought his tamer.

22. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

funny, do you realize sprago was there for when i was on my mage and he dropped in that fight as well?

23. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*Insert obligatory furious chest thumping post here*

[​IMG]

24. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

You guys may have killed Shak last night, I don't doubt it, tamers die too. But do you realize how many people we dropped? I had given away 7 or 8 points last night and was left at 0, started fighting TnT and still ended the night with 3. And that's just me. If the argument is that you CAN kill Shakaja, then sure, you win. But if the question is if you guys won a single battle last night? ...

25. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Then he died on his tamer too! lol I love it when someone dies, logs immediately and gets another character to seek revenge and then dies instantly again! Now THAT is satisfaction at its finest!

26. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

does it matter to u when we did win? cause no matter what we say u all will say we lost...

27. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Funny, do you realize shakaja that you're just making up **** now trying to save face? How pathetic, can't even admit you prepare your tamer in luna ready for PVP before you even consider logging on a red...which you lasted about 10 mins on good job LOL

its ok shakaja, it was your first day back on a red, i woudln't expect you to live more than 10 mins even though we were fighting KOC 4v8 when you died. LOL

28. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

wait wait, you think what happened last night was winning? LOL when KOC fights a battle it doesnt really matter if the battles are won/lost because everybody on Siege knows the outcome is irrelevant because of the lack of integrity during the fights.

We ALL know what makes KOC good, yall can deny deny deny all day all night, post screenshots of every death, but we aren't noobs, we aren't blind, and if you think we can't tell what makes KOC win then you must be dumb.

29. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

If some can not play nice, you can not play here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.