1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Elmer Fudd, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Let Ya all Know now, KoC will not recruit you, please stop Icqing me for Invites, I know the situation over there is Rocky. The TO that Left us once, will not ever be invited back, there are a select few of TnT that could make a transfer over and you know who you are, other than that please start up yer own guild or something thanks.....

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 31, 2008
  3. Boris Badenov

Boris Badenov Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 18, 2008
    Better post this in a third thread. I don't think anyone is paying attention. Third time being a charm and all that :)
  4. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I am interrupting this thread to invite all disaffected Minax members to join TB/CoM.. This shard needs some balance, even when it comes to faction items.

PS: I am not a faction member.. I just abhor seeing one guild or alliance or faction overwhelm the shard.
  5. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I have tried before, but the thread gets hijacked or dirverted off course, cause I dont think they want to admit, that people want to leave in mass number...im persoanlly just tired of the guild hopers,
  6. THB feels the same way, stop beating on the door cuz we are not hiring! :yell:

7. Avo

Avo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 30, 2008
    Not hiring eh, I have the same policy "No hiring just looting as i sail by"

*jumps in his pirate spaceship and sails across lunas' starry space stuff"
  8. Soul'Ess

Soul'Ess Guest

Being guildless is probably the best thing I've ever done.

Zero drama.

What kind of crazy chaotic Sosaria would it be if we were all guildless?

Be interesting, I know that much.
  9. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Apr 12, 2001
    I do believe it's bad for Siege, that we have 3 large alliances but I guess that's the only way to find someone to play with.

Not sure if it's the guild chat that made players group up that way.

In old days on Siege we did use Mirc to get the shard together. I hope we will get a global ingame chat with SA, maybe we then again will see smaller guilds have a chance to grow up and be a part of the community.
  10. Soul'Ess

Soul'Ess Guest

11. Soul'Ess

Soul'Ess Guest

With a Global Chat this game all of a sudden gets a whole lot better.

We can all communicate.

We become up-to-date with these other mmo's.

We're better, we have housing and a sh*t load of land.

I say bring the global chating on.

Even free shards have them and they've had'em for years.
  12. *clenchs lockpick* so you pirates think highly of yourselves eh?
  13. Crow

Crow Guest

I may be wrong....but I believe we already have a global chat function...aptly named, "Chat"...

Back before guild/ally chat an old guild I was with used to use it as a way to stay in touch.

And ya, OP...it might be time for that charming third thread...sorry about the hijack

14. Soul'Ess

Soul'Ess Guest

I didn't think that bad boy worked and honestly forgot about it.
  15. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 19, 2008
    Nope, it's there and it works. And it works in KR. you can even make private channels. Might be good for a small guild without the resource to have a vent.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.