1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

TnTo Lets Solve It Finally

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Elmer Fudd, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

How bout this kat?

next time we engage in a field fight or whatever we wanna call it, lets take one second and have everyone reveal and lets take a head count?

You willing to do that? not the people your hiding in a house waiting for us to Flag, but the actuall people your going to use....and we will do the same...and if everyone has all the bars, then there shouldnt be any new faces flash on the screen, and we can battle it out, with however many the fewest number happens to be,

Ie..if you guys only have six...and we have 8, we send the overflow back
    and if we have 6 and you guys have 26 you send your overflow back

Now everyone can have some fun and switch off and on to fight, no one gets run over like each side keeps saying is happening and we have no more need for board crap about numbers, its back to plain oll pvp the fun way......How bout it??? sound good?

Fudd

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Tell me you are not really expectiong to get a reply to this Elmer? I mean you may get a cry or 2 nothing more...

3. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Expect the Worse, Hope for the best

Lmao

You know what I expect, I expect them to agree, then bring out the same number and fight, start to loose quickly, bring out the remaining 20 go for the gank, then have the Brass to call us Noobs and talk smack....Thats more there style, but im hopeful and you never know they could suprise us and actually try and do it straight up with no other posts as to why they lost......lol

4. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I remember this happening once in Trammel, where folks would stand in line to get their chance at a solen queen. I wasn't there, but I heard about it from my cousin's brother's son...

I L'ed MAO then and I'm L'ing MAO now. This is what it has come to on Siege...truly pathetic.

(not saying any one person is pathetic, of course, just the state of things, to actually have to stand in line to count heads, yegads!)

5. razic

razic Guest

IMO this sounds like a great idea...

6. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I'd love to do it, but I really just do not care anymore. I just want to play without tamers, on an even field.

7. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

LOL and when Nym, sakey, or Kage dies and all the KOC come running out to save their loot because he died 5 tiles away from the house.

seriously you got a big ego for you guild, as do the rest of you, to actually assume you guys would follow these rules.

"not the people your hiding in a house waiting for us to Flag"

LOL elmer you need to understand why TNT hates most of your guys before you make these post. its beyond "lets see who is better" because that load has gone LONG with some of the KOC guys, which means its gone LONG for all of KOC to ever get fair fights.

Come to the fight nights, maybe your legitimate guys will get some good 1v1's. The other scrubs can sit and watch and chat about how great they are when nobody will duel them out of respect because we all know they have none.

8. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Excuse, Excuse,Excuse,Excuse as we figured TO would step up to the plate and Swing, but just like a True TnT,----->Excuse,Excuse,Excuse,Excuse,Cry,Cry,Cry,

9. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

So Please GG who isnt a legitamate PVPer in our guild??/
    who doesnt deserve respect for their ability's?

There out there dueling and PvPing everyday, getting better, sharpening there skills, who are they, and who are you to be the Repsect police, you know nothing of what yer talking about thank you....

10. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Lulz why compete with scrub players. Everybody who pvps on siege knows who the scrubs are, kick them out of your guild and maybe i'd even acknowledge this as a decent request

11. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

elmer i've beat down better pvpers than you could ever touch. You'd love me to name names cause it'd get this pathetic thread shut down. but i wont, but you know, and we know, and everybody knows. Stop pretending and just try to calm down .

12. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

You're saying WE have srubs GG? Look at some of TnT's members. Case in point? Sal Manilla

13. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

hmrph.....

14. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hah... name one. Oh... wait... you won't.

Ok, so.... name one player who respects your PvP abilities GoodGuy?

just one.

15. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

no you havent! and you calm down ...lol

16. Idico

Idico Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I am a bigger scrub then Sal dang it! I want that title!

17. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Your reading comprehension is poorly lacking if that is what you gathered from my post.

18. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

For one, i will not exclude any KoC guild members, and two your not the GM and I will not icq you as you make no decssisions for TnT

Your accusations are clearly false, and I personally am tired of that pony you guys ride, I left Vmp many moons ago and all i heard in there vent was how everyone in Otf Cheated, I was guilded with VmP and tried to tell them, NO there just better, and Oh man, you would have thought I killed there dog, because they never wanna change or improve, thats why they will always be sub-par pvper's
    You can field who you want and we will field who we want, if you have a tammer, we will have a tammer, its a tit for a tat so to speak, for tammers at least, you wanna bring all stealth dismounters, go for it, bring who u want!

Fudd

19. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

No I don't make any decisions for TnT but how hard is it to say hey a,b,c,d KoC want to fight anyone want to go fight them even even numbers? Not very. the rest of the stuff about VmP and OTF is Chinese to me; after my time not even anything to take into consideration. You, sir, are the one who started this entire thread. My offer stands and I know there are probably a few that are more than capable of taking me up on it.

20. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Fight night
    -1v1 fights
    -No ganks
    -No one gets accused of lightning speed
    -No one can run away from the fight
    -You won't even have to buy back your equipment

No public vent, though, since KoC abused our generosity on that one.

21. Goron

Goron Guest

*cough* you forgot to give a date and time *cough*

22. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

*Cough*Krystal was supposed to post it*Cough* :lick:

23. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

If there ever was such a thing as an honest KOC member, Shak is it. Like I said though, if there ever was such a thing. :)

24. Foster Cox

Foster Cox Guest

Hey i kinda like this idea but i do agree i think the whole armor thing would be a issue cause alot of the good pvpers run suits that are a mofo to loose :/ as far as the tamer thing i wish they would remove them from the field for everyones sake :/ make em were u cant pvp with em unless u get flaged and they only can attack the person who flaged u idk i hate tamers :/ anyway as far as the dueling i would like to get more pratice with a mage biggie and puffy are gone so :/ now i got none to help me that was willing everyone runs dexxers now and i get WTF PWNEd :/ isnt fun or dismout and tamer on me anyway all is good but on the real i am willing to duel with good mages to learn more im rusty as hell :scholar: :scholar: :scholar: :scholar: :scholar: lets get me skooled!!!:scholar: :scholar: :scholar: :scholar: :scholar:

25. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Know what I really wish? The JSV that went TnT would open their mouths about my so called speed hacking and stand up for someone who tried to help them learn to mage PvP TIBERIUS

26. Goron

Goron Guest

I don't think anyone thinks you speed hack...
    And, I don't think shak speedhacks either... I keep pace with him all the time...
    (I am allowed to say people DON'T speedhack right? thats not against roc?)

27. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Where was your name ever brought up? I know you don't cheat, I know your damn good on a mage, and I do appreciate the help. I seriously do not think I've ever had a bad word to say about you.

28. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I am the #1 bad mouthed person by your guild. I wa actually sad when you joined them :(

29. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Check your personal feelings at the door before entering Siege. Hell, I ain't gotta tell you, you know how it go down.

30. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

way to accuse us of not speedhacking!!! :O

31. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I think we just showed TNT what was up. They were trash talking us for sitting in a house until we out number, we pour out with maybe 6-7 against their 9-10, wipe out Loki, Hef, Myaku, and 2 or 3 others. Was a really fun fight, I just hate Luna

32. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Serious Speedy we counted our numbers before we went to your house, it was 7 of us.

you didnt flag ONCE during that fight so what does that say? You guys used 3 dismounters on the corner of the house and Havik constantly coming at us naked before you finally got leverage enough to make a push outside the house.

You guys had at least 9 before you even got brave.

Dude we WENT there looking for a fight, an even number 7 on 7 fight, but yall didnt do **** to try and make that happen, yall just stayed inside until you outnumbered us then came pouring out. I just wonder how you guys can talk **** on us for doing that to KOC when yall come around, its like being a hypocrite doesn't apply to trammies.

33. Goron

Goron Guest

lol r u kidding me? You are not even near that...
    lol
    Maybe I'm missing something but, you are not even near the number one badmouthed person in my guild...

a) you don't hack.
    b) you ran legit template

those two points alone disqualify you from what you claim...

lol...

34. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Post it on the new shard calendar, I'll authorise it as soon as I get the message.

35. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I just think someone was seeking approval. :lick:

36. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

How did you have 7?

Bartelby
    Driffin
    GoodGuy
    Gu'jek
    Hef
    Loki
    Myaku
    Tyrst Bellitor
    Abel
    And some fencer from MYTH too, not sure of the name. And that's off the top of my head.

And I actually flagged multiple times, I achieved 2 kill points from that fight! With 92 swords!

37. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

I died in a funny way during that fight... Stammed while trying to grab some of hefs gear, prolly had 150+ Pots on me.. Lowell

Btw less pointless **** talk, more pointless pvp.. Next time lets "ALL" leave the tamers and dismounts at home.. So we can have some real fights.. instead of just Ganking whoever gets dismounted.. This goes for Both Sides.

More :gun: Less :sad3:

38. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Agreed. It was a bit more fun because the tamer didn't come until later which was nice. I think you and Myaku actually bit it the same way, he ran into a group of 3-4 and started wither spamming.

39. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Lol i picked up hefs legs got dismounted and tried to move.. then saw

"You are overweight" And was like.. well ****..

40. Avo

Avo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

hey how do you pvpers feel aboiut Gilfane? just wondering...

I'm guildless btw :)

41. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

They must die!!

42. Honestly dismounting has always bothered me more than tamers. Especially bolas that require 0 skill points. IMHO, dismounting should be a special on certain melee weps only.

I'd love just to fight with no dismounters even if drags where included.