1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To a uopvp.net mod...

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by TheJunglist, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheJunglist

TheJunglist Guest

Hello, I registered on your site awhile back (username: Rofocale)

However, I apparently didn't set a "forgot password" question, nor do I remember my password.

Could you possibly reset my password, or just send me an e-mail with my password.

OR just delete my profile so that I can make another name with my "navy.mil"
    e-mail address.

I would greatly appreciate it, and I apologize for using Stratics to contact someone from another site, but I know of no other way to contact them =-(

Nate

2. TheJunglist

TheJunglist Guest

Ahh, it seems that I finally got a new password e-mailed to me. The ship's internet settings were causing the problem. Thank you if you read this though, I have resolved my own problem.

3. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Unfortunatly...there are no mods :p

There is the sight admin...ill post for you and let him know.

And to re-iterate his apology to stratics.

4. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Sorry, but Stratics does not provide support to other unrelated forums. Take your issues somewhere else. Thank you.

BTW, can consider it a general warning, tolerating a link is one thing, this is way overboard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.