1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

To all of those who run rune libraries...

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Kylie Kinslayer, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Feb 12, 2005
    I don't know about the rest of the population but I know on occasion I take you folks for granted. With the newest Publish hitting TC I have been running the quest/arc to get a heads up on how it is for when it actually launches. That has given me a whole new found respect for the libraries. I can't tell you how many times I have recalled to Goodman's to get to the next area (Trinsic, Ice, etc) only to remember... Oh dang I am on TC and have to walk to it lol. I have always respected the dedication it takes to keep a library running (especially those fine folks at Goodman's) but it went to an all new level today.

Thank you ALL for what it is you do.