1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

To all the scandinavian Siege players (ping thread)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mystikal GIL, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Mystikal GIL

Mystikal GIL Guest

I'm experiencing real bad ping in euro peak times, bad for me is 200.
    I'm wondering if anybody else has this problem? I'm running through Cogent, crossing the big blue sea.
    Not sure if changing ISP would change my route and make me go through Sprint or not.

Any help/info appreciated.

2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I fear it won't help before we get pub 56 on the shard, it's always bad when a new public are on TC.

3. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Buy a 5,000 buck computer; I hear they do wonders at countering that awful european lag.

4. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Don't think so, it's the ping that is 200+ at the moment. I'm not like that all the time.

5. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

If its.. Sprintlink.net 144.223.246.6 thats causing you bad lag.. its a sprint tower/server in Alburn Virgina (Same town as siege) thats the cause.. In which case ive called EA/My Isp/Sprint.. and somehow.. none of them have control over this problem :lol:

Seems like Isps and companys are sending you through routes which they dont control now a days...