1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

To all the Vets out there - Happy memorial Day

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by weins201, May 26, 2008.

1. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Just saying thanks to all my bretheren out there who stand and fight, or stood in the past.

May al your deeds and actions never be forgotten.

SFC W
  2. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

(mods, kinda sad this had to be moved today. Couldn't wait til midnight?)
  3. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Thanks and I would turn around and express my thanks and sympathies to the ones that paid the price, for our way of life.

No matter how much we may differ in our perspectives of the World, the world should know that we stand United in the desire to preserve our way of life and the differences we get ... excited about turn out to be petty in comparison.

Let it be known, that I look at my fallen brothers and sisters and know them all to have loved America enough to risk everything for a concept, an idea. That makes them extremely special to me.

My sympathies go to their survivors.
  4. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dec 14, 1999
    Thanks to all, even if this message is late! ...lol